FUNCTION, MISSION,POWER,ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THAI BINH INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL DEPARTMEMT
I. LOCATION AND FUNCION OF INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT
Thai Binh Industrial and commercial Department is a professional agency of Thái Binh Provincial People's Committees which advises, helps Provincial People's Committees performing state management about Industry and Trade included in: mechanical, Metallurgical, electricity, new energy, recycled energy, Oil and Gas, chemistry, industry explode materials, mining industry and mineral processing, consumer industry, food industry, Others processing industry, circulation of goods in the local area; import, export, border trade, market management, competition management, trade promotion, monopoly control, anti-dumping, anti-subsidy, protecting consumer rights, ecommerce, commercial service, economic integration, cluster and point industrial management, industrial in the local area; industrial promotion activities; public services which the Department manages.
Thai Binh Industrial and commercial Department has legal status, stamp, own account. The Department is commanded, managed on organization, payroll and go on business by Provincial People's Committees and under the direction, check, professional and major guidance of the Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
II. MISSION AND FOWER
1.Submitting to the provincial People's Committees;
a, To zone, long- term plan, 5 years and annual; zoning network and industrial character in clusters and point craft village industry; undertakings, policy, solution, regulations on industry and trade development in local area.
b, Decisions, directives, mechanisms and policies under the promulgation authority of the provincial People's Committee in the field of industry and trade
c, To define the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Market Management Sub-Departments according to the Government's regulations and guidance of the Ministry of Industry and Trade and state management agencies having authorization;
d, Regulations on title criteria for heads and deputy heads of units under the Department of Industry and Trade; Participated in the draft regulating on the title of leader in charge of industry and trade Department under the People's Committees of districts, the Economic Department of the People's Committee of Thai Binh city.
2. Submitting to the president of the provincial People's Committee:
a / To decide on the establishment, merger or dissolution of units under the Department according to the provisions of law.
b) The decisions and specific directives under the promulgating competence of the provincial People's Committee presidents in the field of industry and trade.
3. Guiding and inspecting the implementation of legal documents, policies, plannings, plans, schemes, programs and regulations on industrial and trade development after they are approved; Information, propaganda, guidance, dissemination and education of laws on the industry and trade.
4. Appraising the basic design of investment projects for construction of industrial and commercial works in the province as decentralized; To appraise, grant, amend, supplement, extend and withdraw licenses and certificates under the management of the Department of Industry and Trade according to the provisions of law, the assignment or authorization of the provincial People's Committee
5. About industry, small industry:
a) Regarding mechanics and metallurgy:
b) Electricity and energy:
- Organizing the implementation of the planning and plans for electricity development, development of the application of new energy and renewable energy in the province.
- Organizing the dissemination and training of legal knowledge on electricity activities and electricity utilization for the electricity units in the province; Training and fostering professional and electrical safety for officials and technical workers electricity management organizations in rural.
- Organizing the implementation of electricity price plans in their respective provinces after they are approved by competent authorities.
- Monitoring, inspecting, supplying and using electricity safely, economically and efficiently; To inspect the protection of high-voltage power grid in the province;
- Coordinating with competent state agencies in conducting specialized electricity inspection and supervision according to the provisions of law.
c / Regarding chemicals, industrial explosive materials and assorted machines and equipment subject to stringent requirements on technical safety:
- Organizing the implementation of the planning, plans and policies for the development of the chemical industry, industrial explosive materials and assorted machines and equipment subject to strict technical safety requirements in the province.
- Assuming the prime responsibility and coordinate with the concerned provincial agencies in inspecting, examining and handling violations of the legislation on management, use, preservation and transportation of chemicals, industrial explosive materials and gas liquefied gas and machinery and equipment with strict requirements on technical safety in accordance with the law.
d) Regarding the mining and processing of minerals (except minerals used as construction materials and cement):
- Assuming the prime responsibility for organizing the implementation of the planning on mineral exploration, exploitation and processing in the provinces after they are approved by competent authorities.
- Summing up and monitor the report on the development, exploration, exploitation and consumption of oil and gas in the province.
e) Regarding consumer industries, food industry and other processing industries:
- Organizing the implementation of the approved plannings, plans and policies, including textile and garment, leather and footwear, paper, porcelain, glass, plastic, beer, wine and soft drinks. candy, milk, vegetable oil, tobacco, flour and starch processing, and other consumer industries and processing industries.
- Guiding and inspecting the observance of quality standards of industrial products, safety and hygiene and industrial environment; food hygiene and safety from production to circulation into the management of the Department of Industry and Trade.
f) On industrial promotion:
- Implementing programs, plans and projects on local industrial encouragement, including activities implemented with national industrial extension funds and local industrial extension funds;
- Organizing training and fostering of capacity to implement industrial promotion activities for local industrial extension staff.
g) On clusters, industrial and small scale industrial zones:
- To develop planning and plans for development of industrial clusters and points; Organize planning tasks, detailed blueprints for the construction of industrial clusters in the province;
- To assume the prime responsibility and coordinate with the concerned agencies in organizing the implementation of programs, schemes, mechanisms, policies and plans on development of small- and medium-sized industrial enterprises, provincial desk (including occupations, rural craft villages, cooperatives in the field of industry and trade);
- To implement preferential mechanisms and policies to attract investment, import and export, taxes, finance, labor and technical infrastructure construction, site clearance and relocation of production and construction establishments. new industrial, small scale industrial clusters in the province after approved by competent authorities.
6. About the trade
a / Domestic trade:
- To organize the implementation of planning, plans, mechanisms and policies for the development of wholesale and retail commercial infrastructure networks, including: types of marketplaces, trade centers, supermarkets, stores systems, commercial cooperatives, commercial services; a system of commercial agents, franchisees and other types of commercial infrastructure;
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned agencies in, guide and organize the implementation of mechanisms and policies to encourage the expansion of business networks, development of goods circulation and formation channels Goods circulation stable from production to consumption in the province.
- To synthesize and process information on the market in the province on the total flow of goods, total supply, aggregate demand, circulation reserve level and price fluctuation of essential commodities. Propose to competent authorities measures to regulate goods circulation in each period.
- To exercise the State management over activities of trading in goods and services subject to restricted or restricted goods and services as prescribed by law and guided and decentralized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade. .
b) Import and export:
- To organize the implementation of policies, plans, programs and schemes for development and export of goods; To develop the service of import and export of goods in the province;
- To manage import and export activities of domestic and foreign invested enterprises, foreign traders without representatives in Vietnam in the province.
- To grant, re-grant, amend, supplement, extend and withdraw permits for the establishment of representative offices and branches of foreign traders in Vietnam, goods purchase and sale activities and activities directly related to purchase goods in the province.
c) On e-commerce:
- To assume and coordinate with the concerned agencies in building the e-commerce application infrastructure in the province;
- To organize the implementation of policies, plans, training programs and development of human resources for e-commerce management in the province.
d) On trade promotion
- To organize the implementation of trade promotion programs, plans and schemes in order to boost export and support enterprises in the provinces in building and developing their trademarks;
- To organize the implementation, inspection and supervision of the registration and organization of trade fairs, exhibitions and sales promotion for traders.
-To implement programs, plans and schemes in the local according to the provincial People's Committee.
đ) About market management:
- To organize the market management in the province according to the Government's regulations and the guidance of the Ministry of Industry and Trade and competent state management agencies;
- To guide and inspect the implementation of law in the field of industry and trade by organizations and individuals in the province; To conduct specialized inspection according to the provisions of law;
-To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the concerned agencies in, fighting against smuggling and trading of illegally imported goods, banned goods, combat the production and trading of fake goods, poor quality goods and goods in violation of the provisions on intellectual property. intellectual property; Against acts of speculation, market turmoil, trade frauds of organizations and individuals in the province.
e) On competition, anti-monopoly, anti-dumping and anti-subsidy, protection of consumers' interests:
- To guide and organize the implementation of the provisions of law on competition, anti-monopoly and anti-dumping; Against the speculative alliance of market turmoil, anti-subsidy, protection of consumers' interests and ensure a healthy competitive environment in the province. Proposing the relevant agencies to amend and / or supplement regulations and promulgated documents which are inconsistent with the competition law;
- To request relevant organizations and individuals in the province to supply necessary information and documents for the performance assigned tasks in accordance with the law on competition, anti-monopoly, anti-dumping and anti-subsidy, protection of consumer interests;
-To collect, build databases, managing and providing information on dominant enterprises in the market, monopoly enterprises headquartered in the province; about competition rules in association; about exemptions.
g) On economic integration:
- To implement specific plans, programs and measures on economic integration and international trade in the province after being approved.
- To assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with the concerned agencies in, disseminating and guiding the implementation of plans, programs and regulations on international economic and trade integration in localities.
7. To help the provincial People's Committee to manage over enterprises, collective economic organizations and private businesses; To guide and inspect activities of associations, associations and non-governmental organizations in the field of industry and trade in localities according to the provisions of law.
8. To guide and inspect the implementation of the mechanism of autonomy and self-responsibility of public non-business units managed by the provincial / municipal Industry and Trade Services according to the provisions of law.
9. Implement international cooperation in the field of industry and trade according to the law and decentralization of the provincial People's Committee.
10. Professional guidance and major in industry and trade field for the Industry and Commerce Department of the District People's Committee, Economic Division of the People's Committee of Thai Binh City
11. To organize the implementation of plans on research and application of scientific and technical advances in industry and trade under its management; To guide the implementation of standards, norms, economic and technical norms and quality of industrial products; To build a system of information, storage and supply of industrial and commercial documents in accordance with law.
12. To organize training, upgrade and certification of industrial and commercial occupations with strict requirements on labor safety techniques.
13. Implementation of the program, the administrative reform plan of the Department in accordance with the objectives and contents of the administrative reform program of the provincial People's Committee.
14.To inspect, examine, hand violations, settling complaints and denunciations; anti-corruption and negative; To practice thrift and combat wastefulness in the field of industry and trade according to the provisions of law or the assignment and decentralization of the provincial People's Committees.
15. To organize the implementation of public services in industry and trade field under the management of the Department in accordance with the law.
16. To definine the functions, tasks, powers, organizational structure and working relationships of organizations and non-business units under the Department; To manage payrolls, implement salary regimes and policies, preferential treatment regimes, training, fostering, rewarding and disciplining of cadres, civil servants and employees under its management according to regulations, legislation and decentralization of the provincial People's Committee.
18. To carry out information and periodical and extraordinary reports on the implementation of programs, plans and schemes for development of the industry and trade sector in their respective localities according to the regulations of the provincial People's Committees and the Ministry of Industry and Trade
19. To perform other tasks assigned by the provincial People's Committee and in accordance with the law.
III. Organization of the Department of Industry and Commerce
1. Department leaders include: Director and Deputy Directors (including 01 Deputy Director cum Head of Sub-Department of Management)
2. The professional bureau:
2.3. Financial Planning Division
2.4. Department of Engineering - Safety - Environment
2.5. Department of Industry - Small Industry
2.6. Financial department
2.7. Import- export and Economic Integration
2.8. Power Management Division.
3. Units under the Department
3.1. Department of Management
3.2. Industry Promotion Center - industrial development consultancy
3.3. Trade promotion centers.
Organization and operation of non-productive units are the same.
3.4. Song Tra Guest House is a self-financing, self-accounting, self-accounting, self-employed, seal-sealed and self-employed bank. The Director of the Department of Industry and Trade shall specify the tasks, powers and organizational structure of the apparatus and operation mechanism of the Song Tra Guesthouse.
4. Staff of the Department of Industry and Trade
- The administrative staff of the Department of Industry and Trade, Market Management Department decided by the provincial People's Committee in the total administrative staff of the province assigned by the Central.
- Non-productive staff of KC –TVPTCN Center, Trade Promotion Center decided by UBND